Salmon is so nutritious, but my babies would only eat a few mouthfuls and they had enough of it. Maybe it's due to the strong flavor? But when I make these Quesadillas, the two kids could devour the whole salmon fillet by themselves. And that makes me a happy Mum!
Makes 2 whole Quesadillas
1 salmon fillet (or canned salmon)
a pinch of salt
a dash of pepper
1 heapful tsp mayonnaise
1 pc Laughing Cow cream cheese (about 16g)
1 tsp lemon juice
Whole wheat Tortilla wraps
- Steam Salmon fillet with a pinch of salt.
- When cooled, flake it with your fingers to check for bones.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Spread a thin layer on tortilla wrap. Sprinkle cheese on top of salmon mix. Leave a space around the edge. Top with another piece of tortilla wrap.
- In a slightly oiled frying pan, pan-fry the tortilla on both sides using low-medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Cut and serve!