Like I said, this is based on what I scibbled down while watching, so it may not be 100% accurate. Besides, I didn't have some of the ingredients, so I substituted accordingly. But the end result was AWESOME! My hubby loved it, so this is definitely one of those dishes that I will make again. It's a little peppery, so my baby girl can't eat it, but adults will love it!
- Salt and pepper prime ribs
- Brown ribs in baking tray over stove top
- a few thinly sliced ginger and whole garlic cloves
- a few star anise, szechuan pepper corns and a sprinkle of chilli flakes
- about 3 tablespoons of honey, soya sauce, a splash of japanese vinegar (I used balsamic vinegar), and enough chicken stock to just cover the ribs
- diced spring onions, a good splash of rice wine