2 chicken drumsticks with thigh meat
4pcs of shitake mushroom
1/4 cup of pumpkin, skinned and cut into thin slices
1/2 pc Chinese waxed sausage (蜡肠) cut into small pieces
1.5 cups of rice
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 dash of sesame oil
1 tablespoon shaoxing wine
1 pc of garlic minced
- Cut the chicken into 2 pcs and marinate with seasoning.
- Wash rice and add the appropriate amount of water. (just like how you usually cook rice)
- Add everything else into the rice and mix well. Pop into rice cooker and cook.
- When rice cooker indicates that it's cooked, do not open lid. Let the food steam in residual heat for another 15mins before opening.
- Stir well and serve with freshly cut spring onions. (optional)